Fucking miss you guys.

The place to meet and greet the Factor 8 community!
Rykhar =8=
Initiate
Initiate

Fucking miss you guys.

Postby Rykhar =8= » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:17 pm

Fucking miss playing with you guys. My life as of now consists of early mornings and long days. Been waking up around 3am to go to work and I get home around 6pm. At least im getting paid better at this new job. Im really hoping to get some more free time next semester. I miss shooting the shit with you guys. As of now, the best way to get in contact of me is to shoot me a message on steam.
Your friendly neighbor from the state that is always a mile high,
Rykhar
Lazarus =8=
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Fucking miss you guys.

Postby Lazarus =8= » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:23 pm

Same here dude. I'm still around as much but on VR. I'm usually invisible due to that fact so anyone on TS or Steam should send a message when online and I'll see it once my headset is off.

Missing people by a few minutes most times.

Pulled something in my leg a few days ago slipping on ice so I'm doing less VR this week and may even take more time off work.

I keep missing Sarg by minutes .... Sniff!!
Seen Murf on but never got together... Sniff!!
Sly. Well, Sly is another story altogether. He won't even bother picking up the phone. :p Fugettahboutit!!!!
Stu. Well Stu's presence is about erratic as an 87 yr old alzheimers Grandma on her period... sniff (Sorry to all those forgetfull grandma's out there!!)

Seriously though... MISS you guyz!!!!
Lazarus =8= / F8S Lazarus / DaLazMan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby MurfMan =8= » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:43 pm

Sorry I haven't been around to game lately.......haven't been riding.....too much snow already. Winter came early here this year. I'm dealing with arthritis in my hands now.....its fucking crazy....getting older. It's like I never knew I had so many body parts before they started hurting. I ain't complaining tho, a lot of folks are really sick, and nothing I have is gonna kill me. It has slowed my ability to play fps games with any real degree of skill, but I always sucked anyways!!!
I miss all of you guys and I really truly honestly should be on in the near future. I spent a lot of money last year supporting developing games, and because of the learning curves and my fookin hands, I've postponed playing. It's laziness I think more than anything....which brings me to a point I'd like to mention. If anyone is interested in any of the games I've mentioned in the past year, let me know, and Ill get with you and we can learn together or whatever. Games I have : Post Scriptum, Squad (Current era), War of Rights(Civil War), Verdun, Tannenburg both WW1 , Hell let Loose WW2.
Ill be around so Ill see youse guys soon I hope.

Murf :cool:

PS A new version of IL2 Cliffs of Dover..North Africa Campaign should be out soon.
Sarg York=8=
Round Table
Round Table

Postby Sarg York=8= » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:11 am

Sorry guy's my life has changed again, job wise. I am no longer working at Lowe's and have gone back into apartment maintenance. I have been getting home about 6 PM most nights and just have not felt like getting on the PC. I will try to get on soon. I am itching for a new game but have to get the money situation fixed 1st after working at Lowe's those few months at $12.47 an hour.
Lazarus =8=
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Lazarus =8= » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:30 pm

Glad you got that job you were telling me about, better than lowe's for sure. We'll still be here when you get back, same goes for you Murf! Although at the rate I'm losing weight you guys better hurry up or I may no longer be around :p
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Rykhar =8= » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:29 pm

We've all been there Sarg. When i was wprking at the cow (Sweetcow Ice cream ) I was barely surviving on $9 + minimal tips. But it'll get better.

I'm hoping to be on in the afternoons here this week. It's fall break so that means I get off work around 1pm. I'm really starting to realize how much Laz must suffer working the hours he does.

Murf. It's been stupid cold here (for November) it's usually around 5°-10° F when I get up in the morning. Hope it clears up soon for you so you can play on your pig. ;) I've also been taking a little break because I'm really (and I mean fucking really) done with yhe FPS scene. It's so toxic.

Anyway, hope to see y'all soo.
Your friendly neighbor from the state that is always a mile high,
Rykhar
Juggalo =8=
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Juggalo =8= » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:27 pm

Have an ARK addiction. Join me. :)
@FuckPhotoBucket
Lazarus =8=
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Lazarus =8= » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:40 pm

Ur still playing that?? Anything new about it or just the same old grind?
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Juggalo =8= » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:25 pm

Ton of new stuff and dinos, runs much better. Yea, plenty to keep busy. I still haven't moved from the Island yet but I have tribe bases on all 5 maps.
@FuckPhotoBucket

Return to “Public General Discussion”