EA Fail

The place to meet and greet the Factor 8 community!
User avatar
meingottenhimmel =8=
Initiate
Initiate
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:03 am

EA Fail

Postby meingottenhimmel =8= » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:04 am

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in ... 32002.html

Check out the link :P

Hopefully this will make them step up a bit and quit the in game money crap
Image
Image
Sarg York=8=
Round Table
Round Table
Posts: 3458
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2003 2:00 pm
Location: Concord NC
Contact:

Re: EA Fail

Postby Sarg York=8= » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:18 am

Kind of like f'ing InfinityWard/ Activistion take the money and run
Last edited by StuDaBaker =8= on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Pub forum
Image
User avatar
meingottenhimmel =8=
Initiate
Initiate
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:03 am

Re: EA Fail

Postby meingottenhimmel =8= » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:22 am

Yeah, i mean they do all the sports. Main money right there, FPS there aren't really any other good fps companies out there. Pretty much EA can do w.e they want and still make a profit because they have zero competition.
Image
Image
User avatar
StuDaBaker =8=
Round Table
Round Table
Posts: 3842
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2003 1:00 pm
Location: Ocala, FL

Re: EA Fail

Postby StuDaBaker =8= » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:49 am

Exactly. We/I have griped about EA for years, but I've bought tons of their games because, quite frankly, no ones been able to do a better job, so we all keep buying their games, and whine some more.
Last edited by StuDaBaker =8= on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Pub forum
Image
Image
Sarg York=8=
Round Table
Round Table
Posts: 3458
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2003 2:00 pm
Location: Concord NC
Contact:

Re: EA Fail

Postby Sarg York=8= » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:03 am

Can you say, bend over and take it like a big boy. I miss the days when they had some realy great FPS games like The first MOH
Image
Sarg York=8=
Round Table
Round Table
Posts: 3458
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2003 2:00 pm
Location: Concord NC
Contact:

Re: EA Fail

Postby Sarg York=8= » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:53 pm

COD was a great game but when they took out the dedicated severs and encouraged hacks that pissed me off. When they brought back the no dedicated servers for a 2 nd time I said eff em. Yes the zombie maps were fun but that's it I am done with COD no matter how good the game is
Last edited by StuDaBaker =8= on Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cursing in Pub forum
Image
User avatar
StuDaBaker =8=
Round Table
Round Table
Posts: 3842
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2003 1:00 pm
Location: Ocala, FL

Re: EA Fail

Postby StuDaBaker =8= » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:53 pm

finch9 =8= wrote:What bugs me is having bf4 release so Damn close after bf3 was released.


October 25, 2011
Battlefield 3, Release date

That's really not so close to Dec 2013
Image
Image
User avatar
Lazarus =8=
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 1706
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:00 pm
Location: 500 miles from nowhere in the Great White North

Re: EA Fail

Postby Lazarus =8= » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:03 pm

StuDaBaker =8= wrote:
finch9 =8= wrote:What bugs me is having bf4 release so Damn close after bf3 was released.


October 25, 2011
Battlefield 3, Release date

That's really not so close to Dec 2013


It is if you count the expansions they put out....
Lazarus =8= / F8S Lazarus / DaLazMan
____________________
@ PhukPhotoBucket!
User avatar
Juggalo =8=
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 3914
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:00 pm
Location: Centerville, MN

Re: EA Fail

Postby Juggalo =8= » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:19 pm

Lazarus =8= wrote:
StuDaBaker =8= wrote:
finch9 =8= wrote:What bugs me is having bf4 release so Damn close after bf3 was released.


October 25, 2011
Battlefield 3, Release date

That's really not so close to Dec 2013


It is if you count the expansions they put out....

True but what makes you think they didn't already have those made? :geek:
@FuckPhotoBucket
User avatar
StuDaBaker =8=
Round Table
Round Table
Posts: 3842
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2003 1:00 pm
Location: Ocala, FL

Re: EA Fail

Postby StuDaBaker =8= » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:38 am

Juggalo =8= wrote:
Lazarus =8= wrote:
StuDaBaker =8= wrote:October 25, 2011
Battlefield 3, Release date

That's really not so close to Dec 2013


It is if you count the expansions they put out....

True but what makes you think they didn't already have those made? :geek:


And that's why they earned the golden poo!
Image
Image

Return to “Public General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron