Factor 8 Guild tag transition.

The place for all things News!
StuDaBaker =8=
Round Table
Round Table

Factor 8 Guild tag transition.

Postby StuDaBaker =8= » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:02 am

Everyone's guild tags have been changed from =VIII= to =8= as discussed in the member forums. If you cannot login, change the tags in your username login to =8= and try with your regular password. If you still cannot log in, you may have been removed from the guild member list for inactivity, in which case you may still log in, but use your regular username without any tags and your regular password. If you have any questions, contact an RT member via email, public forums, xfire or pm.
UBaddKitty
Recruit
Recruit

Postby UBaddKitty » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:09 pm

TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER!!!!

Where is Kyril? i need to talk with the commander in charge!!!

whats up 8! miss yaz hope all is doing well im doing ok i just purchased my 1st home and let me tell yaz im living on a mountain in the sticks, its heaven to me no NEIGHBORS!! no nothing :sniper: :omg: ill tell you more when i see you , its a huge change for me from silicon valley to deliverance:mfr_lol: im trying to adapt to this hostile environment and my arsenal isnt enough lol i have 2 Egyptian Arabian horses and 11 bunnies and they seem to keep coming from out of nowhere! i tried to explain to them the birds and bees but they are not getting the picture :biggrin2: i asked my mom how long do bunnies cook in the oven before they are hatched she told me every 15 mins and i think shes right! i started off with 1 then 2 and then frenchy the king daddy was a daddy of 9 within 2 months hes looking tired lately i need to find him some vitamins lol

well i wish Kyril the best i have had him in my prayers at night and i hope he is doing ok he is truly SEXY MOFO!!! please contact me kyril asap 360-300-7121:biggrin2:

i miss all of you bad ass mofos !!!
Death B4 Dishonor

Return to “Factor 8 News Forum”