CoD4 1.6 Patch and Map Pack

The place for all things News!
Juggalo =8=
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

CoD4 1.6 Patch and Map Pack

Postby Juggalo =8= » Fri May 30, 2008 8:27 pm

Great news! Heads up that the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Variety Map Pack sponsored by NVIDIA will be available worldwide for our PC players next week on June 5th!

NVIDIA is making it possible for PC players to download the map pack for Free on the PC thanks to their sponsorship. In addition, expect to see quite a few promotions popping up leading up to the launch of the map packs on the 5th and beyond. I know NVIDIA has a lot of great things planned for PC users in addition to maps becoming available.

There’s going to be some PC specific previews going up online this weekend I believe that will cover how well the maps play on the PC version as well as some contests and promotions happening all next week. I’ll be posting up details on them as they get started all this week!

The Variety Map Pack includes four new maps for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare multiplayer including Broadcast, Chinatown, Killhouse, and Creek.

In addition to the map pack hitting, PC Players will be receiving the 1.6 Patch for the PC version of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare that will add support for the new maps, fix a server crash exploit recently reported by the community, and a few additional features / bug fixes. I will post a full patch notes list next week.
@FuckPhotoBucket
Roach9119 =8=
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Roach9119 =8= » Sat May 31, 2008 3:11 am

Sweet Jesus!
Cantina Fly =8=
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Cantina Fly =8= » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:38 am

Nice! I was wondering how they would get around the whole "Xbox and PS3 have to pay for it" thing. They couldn't turn around and just give it to PC users. But corporate sponsorship makes it legit, ie- Nvidia cut a check on our behalf.

Return to “Factor 8 News Forum”