TeamSpeak Status

The place for all things News!
StuDaBaker =8=
Round Table
Round Table

TeamSpeak Status

Postby StuDaBaker =8= » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:44 pm

At one time, we had a TeamSpeak server status window on our main page. I for one have missed this feature ever since it stopped working for whatever reason (Seems like ages ago we had that!).

I am pleased to announce that we have that feature back once again! Thanks to the good folks over at http://www.TSviewer.com, we can now view who's on our TS server and in which channel when you visit http://www.factor8guild.com! It also has many other features available, including dynamic signatures which show our TS server status and number of users with cool backgrounds, banners (Such as the one below) and there is even a plug-in for Firefox users that adds an engine to the integrated search engines list so you can search for any gamer on any registered TS server. I have it and it works! Check out our guild's page at their website HERE.

(Special thanks to Cantina Fly who so eloquently conveyed what F8 is all about that I appropriated his words for our team description!)

Cantina Fly =8=
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Cantina Fly =8= » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:56 pm

Cool!

Too bad we had to take the shout box off the main page too. Damn spammers! After being so dormant around here for so long, it's good to have something you can really sink your teeth into again. :D
Juggalo =8=
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Juggalo =8= » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:18 pm

Nice!
@FuckPhotoBucket
SlayerDragon =8=
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby SlayerDragon =8= » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:24 pm

Very nice! [/Borat]

Return to “Factor 8 News Forum”