ANYBODY LOOKING FOR A NEW GAMING PC !?!?!

The place to meet and greet the Factor 8 community!
imported_LADISLAO

ANYBODY LOOKING FOR A NEW GAMING PC !?!?!

Postby imported_LADISLAO » Wed Jun 23, 2004 5:09 am

I have searched far and wide (w/out leaving my seat, thanks to the www), and have found a company that is well worth checking out. The only reason why I'm posting this information is that the amount of care that went into the phone conversation that I had with the main PC builder of the company. He (Mario) took 90 minutes to explain to me (from top to bottom) why they build the systems they build. After such an eye-opening discussion, I felt like I received an education on PCs like no other! Their is a PDF article that I think will fully explain what this company stands for, and the excellence to the machines they build. Their web address is: http://www.overdrivepc.com. When you're on the front page, look to the right and select the blue "I" (read review) icon. You must have Acrobat reader to read the 20 page review. Try to read all of it (so you can understand fully what goes into this machine!). Mind you, I have checked all of the companies (below), and have yet to find a company that compares with them. And if others believe that Alienware and Voodoo PC are supposed to be the standard of excellence in a performance/gaming PC, I can only hope others will have the opportunity, as I have to check out Overdrive PC, and see what they have to offer first. And if and when you make a decision, and you like what there is to offer with Overdrive PC, Please call 866-410-9958, ask for Pete Green (or Mario). PLEASE mention my name (Carl Mandiola and my other email address: lcmandiola@optonline.net) to them. They let me know that I would be able to receive something from them (hopefully a great discount), but we'll see. I'm hoping to get my system put together from them soon. I'm not trying to post this so I can get a discount (okay, maybe a little), but honestly the main reason, (as I mentioned before), is I would like someone to get the same care they gave me, and a SLAMMIN' PC system!!! I'd like to hear any kind of feedback or questions. If you have any technical questions about the system you can contact Mario directly at the above mentioned phone number. I hope this was helpful to all who read this. Take care. LADISLAO <VIII>

P.S. These are the other companies that I have not only viewed, but also configured systems to compare prices, value, performance and most of all customer service.

Dell.com
hp.com
gateway.com
IBuyPower.com
CyberPowersystem.com
Alienware.com
Hypersonic-PC.com
Viciouspc.com
Voodoopc.com
Elitepc.com
MonarchComputer.com
abspc.com