Strange

The place to meet and greet the Factor 8 community!
Anonymous

Strange

Postby Anonymous » Thu Apr 24, 2003 8:11 pm

Well, I see within minutes of offering my resignation I was blocked from access to the boards. The only part I really mind is not being able to read the responses to my post. I suppose its not that big a deal but would have been nice. Best wishes,

Shiloh

</p>
Anonymous

Re: Strange

Postby Anonymous » Fri Apr 25, 2003 1:06 am

Shiloh,

You read a few posts, you formed premature opinions and proceeded to make the rash decision of submitting your resignation based on those assumptions. Bottom line.....You resigned. When a member resigns, we revoke access asap for security reasons.

When a prospective member fills out an application to join Factor VIII, there is a box that you check "yes" or "no" to asking if you have read, understand and agree to abide by the regulations and rules of Factor VIII. If anyone declines to abide by those rules and regs, their app is thrown in the trash. Since you became a member, you must have agreed. Taking a leave of absence if perfectly fine, all we ask is that the member let someone know or post a quick line or two letting us know that your gonna go on an extended leave of absence, etc and the member will be have a warm seat waiting for them when they return.

No hard feelings Shiloh, I sincerely wish you the best in all your future endeavors.......take care...

Whitefang >VIII<

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub18.ezboard.com/bfactorviiicontingency.showUserPublicProfile?gid=arcangylviii>ArcAngyl VIII</A> Image at: 4/25/03 12:49:29 am

Return to “Public General Discussion”