Anyone want to play a funny story game?

The place to meet and greet the Factor 8 community!
Anonymous

Re: Anyone want to play a funny story game?

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 22, 2002 12:21 pm

but he couldn't nail it down, until one morning whilst pouring his beverage (Fruitopia OrangePassion of course!) it dawned on him!...
He had no companion by his side, oh sure he had a few circus midgets, clowns and even a show girl during his travels but it was never enough... all they wanted to do was squeeze his.....well I won't get into that just yet. (grin)
Anyway he had heard of this web site, now if he could only remember the url? Oh yeah it was http://www.FruitsRUs.org......

</p>
ArcAngyl =8=
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby ArcAngyl =8= » Fri Aug 23, 2002 6:09 pm

This was great! Our subject could not believe it. There were so many others out there with similar afflictions of produce assimilated disorder (P.A.D.) for short. He knew he could pssibly find someone here. He was scrolling down the 1st page of potential PAD females........................

</p>
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Aug 23, 2002 9:49 pm

and he ran across the profile of an old aquaintance of his. She was a high strung biatch and quite a knockout way back when, before his infliction caused him to move on . Our subject never had a clue that she was P.A.Ded before today.....
Her phone number was included it was 4-328-227-7687. So he dialed unfortunately he got her answering machine the message said....

</p>
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 25, 2002 3:51 am

"Hi, me and my vagina can't come to the phone right now, please leave a message!"

</p>
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 25, 2002 10:37 am

Now just hearing her voice again, made something stir in a new way! Yes his Orange growth started to leak, astounded he touched his finger to the stange substance and then licked the finger... "Hey I taste like Orange juice!" he exclaimed out loud.
Now while he did this the answering machine beeped for him to leave a message recorded his exclaimation and then by the time he realised he hadn't left a message the machine ran out of tape.
Now he was going to call back but felt too shy to attempt another contact.....

</p>
ArcAngyl =8=
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby ArcAngyl =8= » Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:04 pm

Thinking on how to do another recorded approach, he stumbled and fell to the floor. He got up , dusted himself off and realised that the front of his shirt was completely soaked.....

</p>
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 29, 2002 7:35 pm

With not much enthusiasm he decided that he would have to bu an absorbent padded maternity bra and cut off one cup if he was going to keep leaking..."Shit now what are the guys gonna say the the pool hall" He exclaimed forgetting that they had already accepted him as one of them what with old "One Nut" and "Cyclops" not to mention "Lefty" well he felt right at home! but a Bra..Sheeze!!!
This kick started his Citrucy appendage into pulsing (as he was prone to doing recently when distraught) wetting him even further!.
"Fuk dis Shite" He wailed,picked up the phone dialed and said......

SSnake VIII</p>
ArcAngyl =8=
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby ArcAngyl =8= » Thu Aug 29, 2002 11:10 pm

"I really think your great." "I want to see you at the local fruit bar on 48th" "Please give me a call when you get this." He thought he may be a little impulsive, he figured he could have had some more finnesse in that phone call.
He was feeling rather depressed about it so he decided to go to the supermarket to pick up a few things. Suddenly he got an idea about a alternative to the bra (since it was chafing him so badly and the local transvetites were hitting on him again with a vengence comparable to a rabid Boston Terrier in heat.) he thought about "Depends" and some surgical tape might do the trick.
As he was walking along the avenue, something caught his attention from the very corner of his eye. It was a small object down at the corner of his left foot.
It was shiny and had a chain attached to it. In the background he could hear Roberta the Tranny googling at his ass, but he was captivated by the object. He picked it up and upon closer inspection he saw.....................

</p>
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Sep 03, 2002 12:54 pm

It was a Saint Juicy-Fruit Medallion, Proctector of all those who art Citrusy. Unfortunately he stayed bent over way to long and was so enthralled in his discovery that he never heard the banshee wail of Roberta as she/he gained momentum!
Now all our poor subject heard/felt was this strange long object poking really hard against his Ass, an enormous, stabbing pain.....Then he was in nirvana for about 20 seconds, after which his head slammed against the pavement and he was knocked out cold!

***********When he regained conciousness********

He was in his room on his bed!
He felt his head for a lump..... found none!
Checked his rear for collateral damage.......there was none!!
Whew..what a fuckin weird dream that was!!
Now as he was revelling in his good fortune, he felt a strange tingling all over and everything became hazy. In the distance through the haze he saw a figure appear, walking towards him .

(Chripes it wasn't a dream it really happened!!! It can't be, no way!)
Then as an afterthought he checked his left tit and lo an behold there was a big round orange object residing there!
He started to frothat the mouth!!!!

Our subject actually thought it was Saint Juicy coming to get him, was resigned to his fate, he proclaimed "take me with you to the garden of eternety!" salivating all the while.

Now as the spectre came closer he could see through the white light that he was wearing a white ensemble and a white mask! He was not alone 2 others in the same garb followed.
The closer they got the clearer they became until ,as they stood beside him, all but eclipsing the light behind them, he saw what they actualy were............

He Wailed in terror and tried to get up but he was held firm at the arms and legs, he fought with all his strength but to no avail!
The 3 beings looked on in what could pass for mirth and the first mumbled something to the others and was given what looked strangely enough like a scalpel!
The 2 "assistants" we could call them moved to pin him down even more securely and the first proceeded to cut him.
"no stay away don't touch me " he shrieked but they never heeded!
He felt a tug and faintly heard a ripping sound and passed out in terror!........

3 days later when he awoke, strangely refreshed and in what seemed to be a hospital room.....
"I'm alive!!!!!" he sighed "what a nightmare". "Why am I here?" he thought!
He sat up an looked around, as he glanced at the mirror he saw that his hospital gown's pocket had a rip in it!
"What the fuck am I doing in the hospital?"thought he.
He found the buzzer and Buzzed for a nurse........
When she came he asked for an explaination, she told it as follows.........

SSnake VIII</p>
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Sep 16, 2002 10:34 pm

(This message was left blank)

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub18.ezboard.com/ucorthan.showPublicProfile?language=EN>corthan</A> Image at: 9/16/02 9:36:58 pm

Return to “Public General Discussion”