Hoping to join.

The place to meet and greet the Factor 8 community!
Anonymous

Hoping to join.

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jan 31, 2003 7:32 pm

Hey guys, im sure some of you remember me from that other team.{COUGH} And i was wondering if i could submit an app to join this team. If any info is needed let me know and i will provide it.
paletiger7@hotmail.com

the reason i post here is the fact that i am interested in JK2 and there is no signup for that...

</p>
Anonymous

Re: Hoping to join.

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jan 31, 2003 9:59 pm

Pale,

I'm sure that you remember me from that "Other Team" [Cough].....I'm the artist formerly known as Sith Incarnate. I am now known as Whitefang. I'm sure that we will discuss your interest in joining and let you know either by posting a reply here to this thread or one of us will send you an email.

Just so that you know....JK2 is no longer a fully supported team but we have started to revive it somewhat because there are quite a few of us who want to start playing a little more often but we have no dedicated server for it because the server is used for UT2003 and Medal of Honor: Allied Assault and Spearhead. We also have an Asheron's Call 2 team but it needs no dedicated game server because it's a MMORPG.

We have a great crew here at Factor VIII and we run a pretty tight ship. We will be in touch.

Regards,
Whitefang >VIII<

<div style="text-align:center">Image</div> </p>
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:15 pm

Thanks WhiteFang VIII

</p>
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:50 pm

PaleTiger,

Go ahead and fill out an application for another team. Do you have UT2003 or Medal of Honor? If so...this should be no problem. You can apply to another team and once your a member...you can join us from time to time playing a little JK2. Remember, we also have an Asheron's Call 2 team if your interested in that. We look forward to hearing from you. If you want....you can use me as a sponsor.

Later,
Whitefang >VIII<

<div style="text-align:center">Image</div> </p>

Return to “Public General Discussion”