Digital6 reporting in!

The place to meet and greet the Factor 8 community!
Anonymous

Digital6 reporting in!

Postby Anonymous » Sat Oct 05, 2002 3:19 pm

Greetings everyone, my name is Digital6. I was welcomed by Blackwolf via e-mail during the period when the forums were down, thus the delay in my posting.
I'm from South Florida, 28 years old, father, husband, and love to come home from a days work to FRAG the unlucky!

I look forward to serving in the ranks of the clan, helping to keep us at the top, feding off other clans looking to knock us of the top spot.
I also run two dedicated servers listed on the UT Deathmatch server list. Stats are enabled and have anywhere from 2-8 constant players on at any given time. Check out the server, and with any luck I'll change the name to match the clan as soon as Blackwolf gives me the thumbs up. Look for the following server name....

Verge - UT2003 - Dedicated

If you see me on the server I'll be known as Digital6_VIII so pop in and say hi!

Digital6_VIII

</p>
Anonymous

Re: Digital6 reporting in!

Postby Anonymous » Sat Oct 05, 2002 4:02 pm

Welcome to the Team!!!

I have authed you for all the Gen Member forums and the UT Contingent forum.

We would be honored to have you set up a second server for us. Get with me via ICQ and and we will hammer out a nameing scheme that looks good. I'll start a topic in the UT2003 forums....

Once again, welcome home!

</p>
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Oct 05, 2002 4:58 pm

Good to have you with us! Welcome to the team.

</p>
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Oct 05, 2002 5:16 pm

Glad to have you aboard Digital6, and we can never have too many servers!!...I look forward to fraggin with ya soon!

</p>
Kyril =VIII=
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Kyril =VIII= » Sun Oct 06, 2002 4:10 pm

HeHee,we're on a roll,welcome "home" bro.

</p>

Return to “Public General Discussion”