Attention members!

The place to meet and greet the Factor 8 community!
ArcAngyl =8=
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Attention members!

Postby ArcAngyl =8= » Wed Jul 17, 2002 12:47 pm

Arc here:
I just wanted to formally post that I am officially back from an absolutely hellacious week, I am looking forward to some good gaming and I wanted to say a big "WELCOME" to our newest members.

Be advised that Factor VIII was created for the player and player input is always appreciated and taken into consideration when decisions regarding direction for the team are discussed. You all have a voice, I suggest you use it.
Without our members we are not a team.

I will be finishing up work on the team patches and any additional artwork for the site, so if you have any suggestions or new ideas run em by. I know I have to complete Whitefang's sig (for forum posts in case you did know) first but if anyone would like me to do one for you, just let me know.

A very special "Thank You" goes out to Hec for the genorosity he has shown us in regards to our servers.

I also thank Trap, Whitefang, Blackwolf and Graymatter for your condolences and concerns. It was nice to see that.

Look forward to making the enemy weep with my brethren,

ArcAngyl

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub18.ezboard.com/uarcangylviii.showPublicProfile?language=EN>ArcAngyl VIII</A> Image at: 7/17/02 11:49:31 am
Anonymous

Re: Attention members!

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 17, 2002 5:32 pm

Hey man, lemme add my condolences to the list. My girlfriend's uncile just passed yesterday, he was definitely like family to me. I'm back and forth now between work and her home making myself available. COuldn't have happened at a better (worse?) time since we're leaving on monday for LA...

When sorrows come, they come not single spies,
But in battalions.

-Claudius
Hamlet, William Shakespeare

-- Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet intakes</p>

Return to “Public General Discussion”