Is this thing on?

The place to meet and greet the Factor 8 community!
Cantina Fly =8=
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Is this thing on?

Postby Cantina Fly =8= » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:12 pm

Hey 8's

Long time no logon. Fell off the virtual earth in 2013 when my daughter was born. Wife and I sorting that crucial work/life balance. Gaming got relegated to a "after bed time" single player activity. Work, Family, everything, is generally in a better place these days and I started enjoying some multi-player FPS games again. I honestly can't remember the last thing I played with anyone here. I just know I still vividly remember the Christmas Eve I read that Kyril was gone and suddenly "People on the internet" were real. I've been something of digital vagabond for a while. I remember playing BF3 and BF4 with mix of F8 and DoW folks. I hung out with Strumgrenadier for a year or so during my PlanetSide2 run.

I installed Destiny 2 on a lark after my account got moved to Steam. I got the game for free with a graphics card in 2017 and dropped it as soon as I realized it wasn't a better version of Destiny 1. Despite that, I ended up having a blast with all the content added since. I also bit the forbidden fruit and picked up the new CoD. Actually having a LOT of fun with it despite my non-pro reflexes. I figured it was a good time to check in with any old friends who were still gaming.

-Joe
StuDaBaker =8=
Round Table
Round Table

Re: Is this thing on?

Postby StuDaBaker =8= » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:05 pm

Hey, thanks for the update. There's a few of us still kicking around, and a couple of new guys. I personally, did not pick up the new COD:MW yet, but may be temped to. I know few of the guys playing Co-Op, and the COD single player campaigns are usually pretty tight. WWII is the last CoD I got. I've been less interested in FPS multiplayer games, than I've been previously.

Some of the guys are playing Hell Let Loose, I've been racing/crashing Wreckfest. We're on here and there thoughout the week, and we've got a discord set up. If you wanna hang an shoot the shit or get with us I'll send you an invite.
Sarg York=8=
Round Table
Round Table

Postby Sarg York=8= » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:59 pm

Good to hear from you Fly. You can find us on discord these day's https://discord.gg/znztGKM here is the link hop on
Juggalo =8=
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Juggalo =8= » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:28 pm

Hey Fly, good to see you man!

Here's an invite link to discord that doesn't expire https://discord.gg/cFGJBJs
@FuckPhotoBucket

Return to “Public General Discussion”