EA Is Still Having To Fix Battlefield 4

The place to meet and greet the Factor 8 community!
StuDaBaker =8=
Round Table
Round Table

EA Is Still Having To Fix Battlefield 4

Postby StuDaBaker =8= » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:22 pm

Thank you Capt. Obvious,

Forbes: EA Is Still Having To Fix Battlefield 4

the fact remains that EA sold a fundamentally broken product for $60 and still haven’t quite been able to make it work. It’s like selling a chair with one leg and sending each customer one extra leg to make up for it.
:D
Sarg York=8=
Round Table
Round Table

Re: EA Is Still Having To Fix Battlefield 4

Postby Sarg York=8= » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:16 pm

That sounds about right except he got the price wrong! Considering most people bought premium it was $120, which to me is outrageous for a game! Even worse is the fact that the game was messed up from the start and they knew it
Juggalo =8=
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Re: EA Is Still Having To Fix Battlefield 4

Postby Juggalo =8= » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:26 pm

But we all keep buying it so it's not like it's going to change.

Welcome to the day when we buy broken games and buy into pre-release alphas that both don't work.

The gaming industry is quickly becoming a bunch of developers that sell their games before they are finished... Which is much like taking a loan out to build a house. Hey, wanna live in this house without any sheetrock? Then while you live here, all of your shit will get ruined from sheetrock dust... Bear with us, we're just trying to fix things...

I'm looking toward a different hobby. However it's double XP so I suppose I will go to work and grind a bit more in hopes of unlocking more shit I will never use.
@FuckPhotoBucket

Return to “Public General Discussion”