Heading to Charlotte

The place to meet and greet the Factor 8 community!
oatmealr82 =8=
Cadet
Cadet

Heading to Charlotte

Postby oatmealr82 =8= » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:10 pm

It's going to be a busy time. I just went to a conference on Monday, went golfing for the company (love my job) today, have a vendor show tomorrow for an industry association, head to Charlotte tomorrow as well and stay until Tuesday to see the family, come back for a week then head to Sanibel Island, FL for the weekend (free night stay, thank you Marriott), then chill for another week before taking a full week off of work to watch the kids while Mommy heads to Las Vegas for a conference of her own.

Woooo I'm liable to miss something! Oh, and my birthday is on the 20th.

And I now know why kids are a drag. School. They won't let my kids off for extended periods of time without getting kicked out of the government funded Pre-K program (worth ~$150/week). Next year I'm going to max out my vacation at 5 weeks/year, plus 4 days personal, and like 6 holidays off. Kids are such a drag!

And lastly, a travel tip. Apparently Embassy Suites is one of the only chains that actually has bedrooms. As in, put the kids on the sofa bed and lock the bedroom door wink-wink kinda rooms. You can find others as a fluke, or pay for adjoining rooms, but I came up with nothing in my quest. Sucks, because I sorta aligned myself to Marriott. They don't seem to have an equivalent.
Sarg York=8=
Round Table
Round Table

Re: Heading to Charlotte

Postby Sarg York=8= » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:12 pm

Have fun we will be here
StuDaBaker =8=
Round Table
Round Table

Re: Heading to Charlotte

Postby StuDaBaker =8= » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:27 am

Have a great one, man! Happy B-day!