Hello!

The place to meet and greet the Factor 8 community!
Whiplash =8=
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Hello!

Postby Whiplash =8= » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:39 pm

Hello FVIII Brothers!

It's been waaaay too long since I've stopped by. Since this is open to public viewing, I'll keep this brief. Things are going well for us, my "new" job is great & we're still living in WA. Raising our grandson (hard to believe he's 6 now) has sure been a life-changer. My father passed away at Thanksgiving, so things have been rough in that regard. I still play World of Warcraft when I have time to game (usually late night)... I haven't played a FPS game since I can't remember when. Now that Steam is out for Mac, I've been picking up a few of the titles that have been converted.

I think of you guys often and still tell stories of FVIII greatness whenever I can bend a fellow gamers ear! I hope that you all are well and still wreaking havoc on the pubs whenever possible.

Take good care my brothers!

Whiplash
\m/ (o.o) \m/

~Kyril will not be forgotten~
Xbox: WhiplashVIII - Origin: Nomadopa - Steam: WhiplashVIII - Uplay: Whiplash.VIII - Battletag: Whiplash#12268
Deemo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Deemo » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:54 pm

Good to hear from you Whip.....I just recently reconnected with F8 after WAY too long as well. Glad to hear things are well with you.
Juggalo =8=
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Juggalo =8= » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:57 pm

Hey Whip! Glad to hear about all the good stuff going on, sorry to hear about your Father. Take care and I wish you well!
@FuckPhotoBucket
Sarg York=8=
Round Table
Round Table

Postby Sarg York=8= » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:39 pm

Whip, Whiplash, humm. Well its about time you stoped by and said Hello! Good to hear from you bro.I am sorry about your Dad. Stop by when you can.
Lazarus =8=
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Lazarus =8= » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:38 am

Hey Whip It has really been a long time since RO hasn't it? I'm glad things are going well for you and yours, sorry about your Father. Peace Bro!
Lazarus =8= / F8S Lazarus / DaLazMan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Whiplash =8= » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:51 pm

Thanks for all the kind words, brothers! Good to see you all.

@Finch, I'll see if DDO has a Mac client... not going back to Windoze. I'm still on Warcrack hard tho, lol... you understand.
Xbox: WhiplashVIII - Origin: Nomadopa - Steam: WhiplashVIII - Uplay: Whiplash.VIII - Battletag: Whiplash#12268

Return to “Public General Discussion”