A message from UBaddKitty

The place to meet and greet the Factor 8 community!
Hac =8=
Cadet
Cadet

A message from UBaddKitty

Postby Hac =8= » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:17 pm

Quote follows:

" wrote:i tried to post this im not allowed to post anymore:(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There hasn't been a day that has gone by that I haven't thought about Dale, I have to be honest with all of you and im going to tell you something, about a week after his death I woke up about 4 am on a Thursday AM and I kept hearing someone calling out my name, and I know it was Dale, I will never forget this, I have never experienced anything like this in my life and I know it was my friend, it was his voice, I am not sure what he was trying to tell me, I know this is most likely hard for any of you to fathom , but it really happened and im still trying to understand , and I don't think I ever will .

I am sorry to bring up this again im sure you have moved on , But this has effected me in alot of ways I just dont understand and I know you all dont want to hear about my issues .

I dont think all of you realize how close Dale and I were, we had made plans and I even started working on my guest Room thinking he would be compfy in the room facing the forest and the lake I live on, and to be honest I wanted him to stay forever ,I had told him this and we laughed cuz he said he most likely would , so he was just going to buy a 1 way ticket .

I would have taken him to heaven but he left without me! ~ I miss him sincerely bad, I miss his laugh I miss his comfort I miss his advice I miss his guidance, and most of all I miss his love and his storys of life he blessed me with. he was a immaculate to me, a real Man of all men in a class of his own no one could hold a candle to him, and I know I will never meet another like him .

I know he is with his daughter and he is happy and I cant wait to meet this angel of his 1 day and feel him hug me tight.

Hope all of you are doing well, I am raising my 7 Egyptian Arabians on my ranch and raising my 47 lopped eared bunnies , 2 cats and the love of my life the only man that has protected me from the cougars and bears that live on my property, his name is Epic and he will be nine months old this month and such a loyal friend , and he is pure bread Golden Lab!

im living my dream finally , I love the mountain I live on , and the wild life here takes my breath away. sure wish my friend was here to share it with.

Hac, thank you so much for the kind words and messages you have sent me, I have so many unanswered questions to ask you , just waiting for the perfect time to talk with you, your so very kind and im grateful to you for the time you have given me.
Round Table
Round Table

Postby StuDaBaker =8= » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:50 am

Jett,

You are currently listed as username "UBaddKitty" on our forums as a registered user. The only reason you cannot post in our public forum must be that you have forgotten your password. You do not have access to the members sections of the website, but you have never been "banned", or blacklisted from our forum in anyway. Some posts in the past may have been moved or deleted, but your account on our forum has always been enabled.

Trust me when I say we all reflect on good friend and brother Kyril, he was the "Captain" of our group so to speak and he's often missed. You're right, I never realized the depth of your relationship and I'm sorry for the loss you obviously feel.

Thank you for the well wishes and kind words, and I'm glad to hear that it sounds like you are happy with where you live and love what you are doing, being around your animals. Sounds like beautiful country.

Best wishes to you,
-Stu

Return to “Public General Discussion”