Memorium

The place to meet and greet the Factor 8 community!
Hac =8=
Cadet
Cadet

Memorium

Postby Hac =8= » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:03 pm

Thanks guys, Very nice
This is very good for me too see my brother as he was in life.
Not like the last time i saw him in the ICU.
GrayMatter =8=
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby GrayMatter =8= » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:24 pm

That was a shot of him when was here in Chattanooga
UBaddKitty
Recruit
Recruit

Postby UBaddKitty » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:14 am

UBaddKitty is on a distinguished road

This is a unreal i just spoke with him in nov 08 and he was helping with a pc issue Kyril was more then a friend he was a hero to me and the only hero i have ever had in my life was my father, Kyril was a real man and his honor and integrity was at ones highest level he will never ever be forgotten in my life and the rest of all us who he has touched .

im so deeply proud of the past 7 years he has blessed me with he has brought so much into my life and the things i have learned from from him i wouldn't be where i am at today if i have never met this man , we were planning on meeting this spring i wanted to surprise him and show him the mountain i live on and how beautiful it is, i have deer in my yard everyday i live along state owned property so i have no neighbors and hunting season all year around and i have a lake on my property ducks and geese i know he would have never left this place once he had seen it and this makes my heart so heavy im so sad you guys i owe him so much and i never had the chance to give back what he has given to me. i bought two horses because i didnt want to ride alone i needed a friend to ride with and now i will still have to ride alone , this has got to be the worse beginning of a new year i have ever had in my life .

I will never ever forget this wonderful man i will go on living with his beliefs and all the knowledge and integrity and honesty and love he has blessed me with noone can hold a candle to him for he is one of a kind and a real HERO in my life i will meet him 1 day and he will be showing me his beautiful home on his mountain and i know he will have a horse there waiting for us to ride together to his lake on his property in heaven with his beautiful daughter right at his side . I love you Dale Kyril Croff a real american Hero!!!

Last edited by UBaddKitty : Yesterday at 08:49 PM.
UBaddKitty is invisible Add to UBaddKitty's Reputation Report Post Edit/Delete Message
Death B4 Dishonor

Return to “Public General Discussion”