Fight for Net Neutrality

The place to meet and greet the Factor 8 community!
SundanceSpider
Initiate
Initiate
Location: Listuguj,Quebec, CANADA on a small Native American Rez

Fight for Net Neutrality

Postby SundanceSpider » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:06 pm

There's a war taking place right now against internet freedom. The big networks like BellSouth, Disney... are fighting to privatize the internet. These guys would censor all the information that they felt was against their company interests and basically kill freedom of speech. Do anything you can to fight for NET NEUTRALITY. Time is of essence, petition your local representative to bring it to congress if you have to, but dont stay silent for too long or you will remain silent. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!
ArcAngyl =8=
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby ArcAngyl =8= » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:02 pm

If I remember correctly, this is a gaming site. I dont recall creating a forum that reads:
"Politcal Activism"
SO please can it.
Thanks.
http://www.circle13graphics.com
[email="arcangyl@factor8guild.com"]arcangyl@factor8guild.com[/email]
"Drawing is the honesty of the art. There is no possibility of cheating. It is either good or bad."
-Salvador Dali
SundanceSpider
Initiate
Initiate

Postby SundanceSpider » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:11 pm

Political? Net Neutrality protects your right to game on whichever network or server on which you choose Dude! Dont you feel concerned at all?
Cantina Fly =8=
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Cantina Fly =8= » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:47 pm

I do feel very concerned about net neutrality, but I argue my case in the appropriate forum (general reference, not internet specific.) I call my congressman, my senator, let them know my views and I how I want them to vote on pending legislation. Folks come here to get away from that part of their lives. :)
SundanceSpider
Initiate
Initiate

Postby SundanceSpider » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:41 am

I understand bros. Its just that on the outside its not looking good, and a lot people are not aware of what is going on about global issues. You guys made me laugh, made me mad by kicking the pants outa me on COD 4, :) I'd just hate to lose contact with of all the wonderful people that I met online, and that includes you guys. I've been doing a lot of research on the Globalist organizations that threaten a lot of our living enjoyments, and Im hoping that most of you are aware of these secret organizations. They are trying to really mess up our economy, to basically make us their work slaves. Its pretty scary stuff, and to my understanding and logic, its not paranoia. If you take this thread down, I'll understand. Sometimes it feels better to look away from something that seems overwhelming like this. But we outnumber the people causing these problems and together we can wake the people to prevent our authorities such as police and military, that we are not the threat but the agents of the New World Order are.

Maybe I'll have struck a cord somewhere in your spirits before you angrily take this thread off. I care about you guys and I will keep fighting to preserve your constitution and our bill of rights. Thank you Factor 8.
StuDaBaker =8=
Round Table
Round Table

Postby StuDaBaker =8= » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:30 pm

Wait a minute.... you must be the guy signing me up for all the Canadian pharmacy emails.
SundanceSpider
Initiate
Initiate

Postby SundanceSpider » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:38 pm

LOL! No , but I wish I knew how to totally stop telephone marketers from calling my house to prevent them from legally ripping me off.
Sarg York=8=
Round Table
Round Table

Postby Sarg York=8= » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:53 pm

It's called called ID. You don't know who it is, don't answer it!!

Of course you could do what I did get rid of the land line al together and just go with a cell phone.

I used love to just sit the phone down and walk away when it was a tele marketer. Then come bac in afew and hang up lol.
SundanceSpider
Initiate
Initiate

Postby SundanceSpider » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:40 pm

So Sarg, your suggesting I shoot my phone. Ok, will do. Thanks for the tip.
Now, as soon as I get a gun, that phone is dead meat.:sniper:
FatDaddy
Initiate
Initiate

Phone calls interupting your dinner?

Postby FatDaddy » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:16 am

SundanceSpider wrote:So Sarg, your suggesting I shoot my phone. Ok, will do. Thanks for the tip.
Now, as soon as I get a gun, that phone is dead meat.:sniper:

Dude ditch the phone companies land line and get Vonage! That number will not be listed and never a scumbag calling you! LOL!

Return to “Public General Discussion”