What are the hottest new titles for VIII?

The place to meet and greet the Factor 8 community!
Whitefang

What are the hottest new titles for VIII?

Postby Whitefang » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:21 pm

Hello Guys,

So ...is COD4 the #1 game you guys are into at the moment?

Oh, Arc I hope you don't mind but I pulled the old signature out of the archives and took off the =VIII= tags and put it on as my sig on the boards. If this is not ok with you just let me know.

Thanks Guys!
Whitefang
Roach9119 =8=
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Roach9119 =8= » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:33 pm

Yo Fanginator! Yeah, COD4 is the title at the moment for most of us. Some of us like to play City of Heroes/City of Villains. I may have a free trial laying around for COH/COV if you want to give it a spin.
Whitefang

Hello Roachy

Postby Whitefang » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:44 pm

Hello Roachy! Long time no frag LOL

Ya still like sneaking around and bashing people in between snipes? LOL

Thanks for the offer on the trial copy. I may just stop by the store tomorrow and pick up a copy? Any expansions for it yet or just patches and bug fixes?
Roach9119 =8=
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Roach9119 =8= » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:50 pm

It's a DL you can grab from here. http://www.cityofheroes.com/ No real need to buy the discs. When you DL the client it will patch at the same time. I will warn you though you will need to set some time aside for the DL the 1st time. Do you have x-fire? If so give me your nickname so I can add you to my list. Mine is roach919viii. That is an invite to get your head bashed by me on our COD4 server by the way...LOL! Cya in game soon.
Whitefang

XFire

Postby Whitefang » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:08 pm

Roach ...

My Xfire username is whitefangviii (I created the username 4 years ago when I was still a member) I can't find your username in a search. You sure it's roach919viii? LOL :)
Kyril =VIII=
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Kyril =VIII= » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:26 pm

Hey Fang, good hearing from you. Took a new job in November last year, and so far it's consumed my life, lol. Long hours and weekends have stolen my gaming time, ARGH!
I miss gaming with the gang as well, what lil time I do get, I run a couple laps around the "Green Hell" in my Mini Cooper to relieve a bit of stress.
Hope to get back online with these bums soon(tm) Perhaps I'll see ya there :)
Kyril =VIII=
Round Table Staff

Racing: It's not how fast can you go. It's how long can you go fast.
Sarg York=8=
Round Table
Round Table

Postby Sarg York=8= » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:09 am

Good to hear from you Fang. I am glad to hear you are doing well, you should stop by and do some fragging with some time on the COD 4 server. I am sure would have a good time cya around some time.

Do you ever talk to Hunter AKA (Blackwolf)? I lost track of him even though he lives only 30 miles from me. Sure would be good for him to stop in and let us know how he is doing.
Whitefang

Actually yes

Postby Whitefang » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:53 am

Hiya Sarge!

Yea ....I speak to Hunter (Blackwolf) every day. We both still play World of Warcraft. We both talk through IM most of the day each day while we are at work. Him and his wife Becky bought a home and moved so he may still be close to you but not quite in the same place he was when last you guys spoke.

I'll tell him to stop by and say hello.

I have not picked up COD4 yet. I told Roach last night that I may pick it up this afternoon. If I do then I'll definately visit the VIII server.

Talk to ya later Sarge
Cantina Fly =8=
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Cantina Fly =8= » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:00 pm

Never met ya Fang, but I like the sig, with the guild logo in the back in the shadows. It's got some good symbolism going on. No one outside of an =VIII= would recognize it anyway.
Whitefang

Thanks

Postby Whitefang » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:04 pm

Thanks Cantina Fly, good to meet you.

All credit for the sig goes to ArcAngyl. He made it for me back in 2004. It is my favorite.

:)

Return to “Public General Discussion”