CoD4 Server Provider

The place to meet and greet the Factor 8 community!
funkmaster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

CoD4 Server Provider

Postby funkmaster » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:56 pm

Hey guys, hopefully everyone had a good holiday and the new year is being nice to you all :D

Quick question, I was curious as to what provider is hosting your CoD4 server? We're looking around at some and I just wanted to see who you guys went with.

Also, if you guys ever want to scrim some inexperienced old UT guys, hit me up...we're going to be doing CAL season1 for S&D to get some experience and might do a TDM ladder on TWL.

Thanks!
Happy new year!
Cantina Fly =8=
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Cantina Fly =8= » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:00 pm

Happy New Year Funky. :D

I think we're still using Trinity. I'm sure a RT will chime in here and confirm. We were actually just having an internal discussion ourselves about competition. We don't have too many interested in CAL or TWL right now, but a lot of people in favor of friendly scrims and intra-guild 4v4.
StuDaBaker =8=
Round Table
Round Table

Postby StuDaBaker =8= » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:45 pm

http://newsite.trinitygames.com/

Pretty reasonable rates for CoD4. Our server is currently located in Chicago, but they also have Dallas available. They said Chicago was for established customers, but who knows, they would probably rent one if it was available. Mention F8 to them, maybe we'll get a discount. ;)
funkmaster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby funkmaster » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:07 pm

thanks for the info guys. Turns out we went with (NFO) Nuclear Fallout Servers. Pings were a bit better than Trinity out of Chicago for us and we only wanted to get a 12 slot private server for matches and scrims. Trinity only offers 14 slots and up.

We're up for friendly scrims anytime :D -- S&D or TDM.

Return to “Public General Discussion”