hey peeps!

The place to meet and greet the Factor 8 community!
stanna

hey peeps!

Postby stanna » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:48 pm

Was just cruising the TotalCod4 forums looking for a guild/clan/community of mature players to play Cod4 with maybe in scrims every now and then and mostly for fun :)

I am 19 years old and work for the british army currently posted to Paderborn, Germany and love everything military which is why i play with tanks at work and have to do it at home virtually :dunce:

the other games i play right now are ArmedAssault, for a tournament and have loads of fun on that and i will be honest that is my main concern for now but i would like a group of people to play cod4 with that are not too bothered about that :)
StuDaBaker =8=
Round Table
Round Table

Postby StuDaBaker =8= » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:28 pm

Welcome! Come and join us on our CoD4 server 72.51.60.128 and check us out! We're all about the fun! Our server is in Chicago, let's see what kind of ping you get from across the pond! Would like to see you in game, hopefully the time difference won't be a problem.
Cantina Fly =8=
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Cantina Fly =8= » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:49 pm

Nice to meet you. :)

Yeah, definitely come play with us if you have the chance. The in game play experience is what it's all about. I'd be curious what kind of ping you got too.

It was what, 2:45am local time when you posted this? Of course if you got 2nd or 3rd shift at work, then that could actually be considered a "bonus" as far as your gaming is concerned.

Welcome.
Roach9119 =8=
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Roach9119 =8= » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:03 am

Welcome! Hop on in anytime and check us out.
Sarg York=8=
Round Table
Round Table

Postby Sarg York=8= » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:46 pm

We would love to have you drop in and play a few. F8 has had members from accross the big pond in the past. So as long the time and ping is not an issue check us out.

Return to “Public General Discussion”