Hey F8, another name from the past...

The place to meet and greet the Factor 8 community!
m3gatr0nX

Hey F8, another name from the past...

Postby m3gatr0nX » Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:32 pm

Hey everyone at F8. Yet another past member checking in....some of you may remember me as the member with a name that started with an "F" and had an "UNK" in the middle somewhere.

Anyway, I've been away from not only F8, but gaming in general for going on a year now. Moved twice, experienced broadband issues that made online gaming extremely painful, and one of the busiest summer / fall / holiday seasons ever. But all in all, I am doing well.

Let see, the last game I really played of any kind was Metroid Prime on a pre-owned Gamecube I bought back in October. Pretty fun, especially considering it's an FPS on a console.

I did get BF2142 for Xmas and did happen to see an F8 server out there...you guys should at least advertise it on your front page. I haven't played BF very much, just for a quick little bit before I had to pack up my stuff. But it's unpacked now, I have broadband again and I might just have a small sliver of free time...very small...but a sliver none the less :)

Anyway, just wanted to say hi. Hope everyone is well. What y'all be up to in the past year? Still old and grumpy? :p I know I am :D

I'm on Xfire: m3gatr0nX
Kyril =VIII=
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Kyril =VIII= » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:38 pm

Hey there, glad to hear you're doing well. Got into racing sims big time and am having a blast, slowly but surely, a few members are getting into it as well. Much fun.
RO still the old and faithful standby, left arm been kinda buggered for a bit, but it's getting better, will be able to do some FPS games again soon. Sucks to get old, lmao.
Kyril =VIII=
Round Table Staff

Racing: It's not how fast can you go. It's how long can you go fast.
Deemo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Deemo » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:05 pm

Good to hear from you Fun......Megat......dude :) There is still a good contingent playing BF 2142 maybe 6 regulars and couple more occasionals. I will add you on my xfire and hope to see you in game soon.
StuDaBaker =8=
Round Table
Round Table

Postby StuDaBaker =8= » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:16 pm

Yo mudspanker! What you need to do is get to the other side of the river! 8) I play BF2142 occasionally, but getting into the racing sims as well and playing some VC2 also. There's a "Fist Bravo" mod for it and they finally released a map editor, so alot of the original maps have been redone. Good to hear from you, see you 'round!
m3gatr0nX

Postby m3gatr0nX » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:37 pm

StuDaBaker =VIII= wrote:Yo mudspanker! What you need to do is get to the other side of the river! 8)

LMAO! That still cracks me up to this day. Almost forgot about Mudspanker :lol: And he kept checking that map...funny stuff!

I'll have to check you guys out in BF2142 one of these nights.
Sarg York=8=
Round Table
Round Table

Postby Sarg York=8= » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:51 pm

Hey Bro whats up good to hear from you
Roach9119 =8=
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Roach9119 =8= » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:13 pm

YO! FunkatronX hope all is well with ya. Get in some BF2142 ASAP.
Whiplash =8=
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Whiplash =8= » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:50 am

Great to hear from you! :) Take good care bro!
Xbox: WhiplashVIII - Origin: Nomadopa - Steam: WhiplashVIII - Uplay: Whiplash.VIII - Battletag: Whiplash#12268
Cantina Fly =8=
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Cantina Fly =8= » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:26 am

The Capitol "F" man! New start, new name? Real good to hear from you man. :)

Yep, 2142 is a lot of fun. I haven't played it as much I'd like recently, but the IG buddylist makes it super simple to jump on with your friends and play. I suspect you'll get a bunch of buddy requests now that we know you're back online. ;)
m3gatr0nX

Postby m3gatr0nX » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:46 am

yeah, I'll definitely check you guys out in game. I'd like to play a little more bf2142, it's pretty fun so far even though I suck :)

I'll keep my eye out for ya's My BF2142 name is the same: m3gatr0nx

Return to “Public General Discussion”