Hello friends

The place to meet and greet the Factor 8 community!
[CoFR]Blood

Hello friends

Postby [CoFR]Blood » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:38 pm

:)
Greetings 8's. Blood here. Finally got around to registering and saying hello. My connection wimped out tonight so I did this while waiting for it to heal.

:ranger:
I have too many irons in the fire and don't get to play (or surf forums) as much as I'd like, but when I do, I always check to see if anyone is on your RO server before I go anywhere else. I wish more of you made a regular habit of playing RO, which I think is the best game to come along in ages. I've been playing RO with some of you for quite awhile (pre-Steam, anyway) when I get the chance and always enjoy the games. I appreciate the maturity, good attitude, and challenge that you all seem to bring to the game.

Just wanted to say thanks for the GG's and the server. Here's to many more. :toast:
Kyril =VIII=
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Kyril =VIII= » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:49 pm

Hey Blood, good hearing from you and seeing you ingame, thx for the nice comments. Lately we have quite a crew on the server on any given night, tonite a lil slow, but like you Factor VIII is real life first.
We always enjoy your presence on the server, many good games, looking foward to many more.
Kyril =VIII=
Round Table Staff

Racing: It's not how fast can you go. It's how long can you go fast.
Lazarus =8=
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Lazarus =8= » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:58 pm

Hey Blood!

It's always fun fragging with You, Ro is play quite a bit more than in the past months!
Come on by anytime.
Lazarus =8= / F8S Lazarus / DaLazMan
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Roach9119 =8= » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:06 am

Thanks for the kind comments Blood. We also host a BF 2142 server if you happen to have that game also.
Sarg York=8=
Round Table
Round Table

Postby Sarg York=8= » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:20 am

Hey Blood was good playing with you last night. Last was a slow night us. Like Kyril said we have had several nights recently that the server was nearly full with VIII members and joe q public
[CoFR]Blood

Postby [CoFR]Blood » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:28 am

I'll make a habit of using Xfire more (xfire name is "bloodspitter", nick is "[CoFR]Blood") feel free to add me) if it will help find people playing. If you see me on there, the chances are great that I'd be able to meet you on the server, and I don't mind seeding it with small numbers either (sometimes those 1 or 2-person teams are some of the most intense and educational games!).

I don't have BF1942, just not enough time to play the games I have so I had to pick one for now, and you can guess what that is.
;)

ggs

Return to “Public General Discussion”