New DM

The place to meet and greet the Factor 8 community!
Kyril =VIII=
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Kyril =VIII= » Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:17 pm

Whiplash >VIII< wrote:Our guild is grounded in the fact that RL always comes first.

Exactly, we get on and play when we can. We do have competition teams that are dedicated to their respective games and put in the time with practice and matches n such.
But, there are some of us that just get on Teamspeak when we can, jump in game, blow some chit up, razz hell outta eachother and basicaly have a helluva good time.
Won't hurt tio fill out an app and check us out, we might just fit the bill for you, and we'd most definately welcome you as a member however sporadic your participation might be due to your schedule.
And hey, a resident beta testing team, lol :wink:
Kyril =VIII=
Round Table Staff

Racing: It's not how fast can you go. It's how long can you go fast.
King Mango
Initiate
Initiate

Postby King Mango » Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:32 pm

Guys that is really cool. I mean really.
But the most important thing would be the fact that I would feel bad wearing a tag if I wasn't a contributing member. It would make me feel useless and is actually kind of depressing. I'm a real actions>words kind of guy so. More than average and it would be frustrating for me to be a member, but then not being able to participate in matches especially. That's what happened to me with [EH]
And we were the number one AS clan. Feared and respected through the servers hehe. Holo claims number one but we beat em! lol :D
And it was just eating me up that I couldnt' make it to every match. Very frustrating.
I like to be responsible for things. Especially winning. And you guys might not know that I'm obsessive about winning. I'm a good sport, but I also subscribe to the "winning isn't everything. it's the only thing." philosphy. lol Second place is first loser etc... Which is not to say that I am a competition nerd that turns everythign into a competition. I just have to win when I do compete. And I can be a jerk if I see someone screw up a match. Not if they get owned straight, but if they are not focusing it nerves me heheh. I will definitely say in the clan forum the next day "wtf were you thinking?!" lol I'm not so sure people respect this behaviour, but that's who I am... I can be very abrasive at times...
Regards,
[EH]King Mango
oh yeah I map:
http://www.unrealplayground.com/mapper.php?id=2442
some good, some bad :D

Return to “Public General Discussion”